Windham Parks and Recreation
Skip to nav
Have you captured that special moment with your child enjoying our Maine winters, snapped a photo of your pet frolicking in the snow, or found that perfect photo opp to capture the beauty of winter? We would love to showcase your photograph!
Family - Nature - Pets - Town of Windham
1. How to Enter Online:
- Select the appropriate category and register photo. Please register each photo individually.
- Follow the steps and answer the required questions.
- Choose "Check Out Online" and process your registration; NO FEE will be charged, but this will insure a completed registration.
- Email all photo contest photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. How to Enter via Postal Mail:
- Complete an Adult Registration or Youth Registration form.
- Mail completed form and a copy of your photo to:
Winter Photo Contest
Windham Parks & Recreation
8 School Road
Windham, ME 04062
3. How to Enter In-person:
- Visit the Parks & Recreation office: Monday & Wednesday 7am-5pm, Tuesday 7am-6pm, of Thursday 7am-4pm.
Maximum of 3 entries per person.
All entries must be received by Friday, March 29, 2024.
- Maximum of 3 entries per person. Please register each photo individually in the appropriate category.
- Photos will be judged by guest judges after the contest closes.
- Contest results will be emailed to all participants. Your email must be on your account and opted into email notifications to receive the results.
- Winners will receive prizes that will will need to be picked up at the Windham Parks & Recreation office located in Windham Town Hall during business hours: M/W 7am-5pm, Tue 7am-6pm, F 7am-4pm.
- Photos will be displayed in the hallway at Windham Town Hall outside the Parks & Recreation office and at windhamrecreation.com.
- All entries must be received by Friday, March 29, 2024.
- All photographs must have been taken between January 2023 – present day.
- All photographs must depict a winter theme or image.
- All photographs must be have been taken somewhere in Maine, and the location needs to be identified.
- Photographs that depict anything not adhering to posted Town of Windham property rules or which are inappropriate as determined by the Windham Parks & Recreation Department will be disqualified.
- Photographs cannot have been previously published.
- You must obtain permission of all identifiable people in submitted photos to use their image.
- Windham Parks & Recreation reserves the right to edit, adapt, and publish any or all of the photos submitted.
- Submission of an entry gives the Town of Windham and Windham Parks & Recreation rights to use photographs without compensation in any Windham Parks & Recreation publication or on the department website.