Windham Parks and Recreation
Skip to nav
Holiday Light Parade Registration
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Sunday, November 26th
5:00 - 8:00pm
Help us make the holidays magical! Business, organizations and families are invited to enter a decorated float or vehicle in the light parade!
The parade starts at 5:00pm followed by a meet and great with Santa & Mrs. Claus in the Middle School gym along with refreshments, crafts and games!
Holiday Light Parade participants will be judged on brightness, creativity, originality, and best holiday theme. Prizes will be awarded!
Light Parade Map
Please register by Sunday, November 19th!
- Informational email will be sent before the event begins. Your email must be on your account and opted into email notifications to receive the informational email.
- ALL parade participants must pre-register in order to participate. If you prefer an in-person registration, please stop by the Parks & Recreation Office and we will assist you.
- Line-up begins at 4:30pm on School Rd (Windham Town Hall).
- Vehicles may begin arriving at 3:30pm and MUST arrive no later than 4:30pm.
- For safety purposes, there is no throwing candy off of floats - please walk candy to spectators.
- Parade route is from School Rd, through the Windham school campus and ending in the front parking lot of the Middle School. - See light parade map below
- Holiday Light Parade participants will be judged using a rubric that includes brightness, creativity and originality and best holiday theme. Prizes will be awarded to the best business, community organization and family trunk!
- Floats, vehicles, walking units, performance groups, and more are welcome.
- Please note: a valid drivers license is required to drive a vehicle in the light parade.
- Registration required.