Join us at Windham Town Hall after school from 2:00 - 4:00PM for after school open Gym! Adult supervision will be provided to allow a space for participants to exercise and have fun! Participants can choose to play basketball, play card games, do homework, and much more!
Dates: Thursday's, January 11 - May 30
(Exclusion Dates: 2/22/24 & 4/18/24)
Time: 2:00 - 4:00PM
Location: Windham Town Hall Gym
Fee: One Day - $3
Season Pass - $50
Parents are required to pre-register their child(ren) to participate in this program
- Participants MUST be pre-registered in order to participate for this program. Anyone not on the roster will be asked to leave.
- Participants will walk over to the Town Hall Gym after school is dismissed at 2:00pm and check in with a Parks & Recreation staff member.
- Participants must be picked up no later than 4:00pm at the Town Hall Gym or participants may sign themselves out to of the program to leave, but this must specify this during the registration process.
- Participants are to remain in the Gym during the duration of the program.
- Participants are required to abide by all of the Teen Program Policies which includes dismissal, emergency and behavior policies. Please click the Teen Program Policies link below to see more information.
- Please be advised that the Town retains the right to remove a participant from a program at any time during the course of the program if the Town feels that the child’s actions are a threat to the well-being and safety of the other children and/or staff.
- Participants that require to take medication during the day (including an EPIPEN or inhaler) are required to provide a Parents Request to Administer Medication form.
- If a session must be canceled due to inclement weather or other circumstances, you will be notified via email before the end of the end of the school day.
- If the participant will NOT be attending a session, please notify the Parks & Recreation office by calling 892-1905 or emailing email@example.com.
- If the participant can no longer attend the program and you need to cancel, please contact the Parks & Recreation office so we can accommodate anyone on the waiting list.