Windham Parks and Recreation
Skip to nav
Registration, Cancellations & Financial Policies
- New participants are required to fill out a paper registration/waiver form or create an account online.
- Including adding new members to accounts.
- Spouses cannot be included on the same paper form, as each individual needs to sign the release waiver.
- A contact email is recommended for notifications, which may include upcoming programs, program information and cancellations.
- Registration methods:
- In person.
- Over the phone (only if participants already have an account in the system).
- First paid, first served for all.
- Registration and payment must be received before registration is completed and spot is saved, except for programs that allow for a payment plan.
- No payment for program.
- Registration completion is still required and a confirmation email will be sent automatically.
- Any outstanding balance owed from a previous program must be paid in full to register for future programs for any family member.
- Payment methods include cash, checks (made payable to Town of Windham) and all major credit cards (do not accept American Express).
- Credit cards on-line or over the phone; an additional 3% convenience fee will be charged.
- Credit cards in person; no additional fee.
- Payment is processed immediately.
- Programs are not pro-rated if participant registers after a program has already begun.
- Non-resident and late fees may apply.
- Payment plans may be approved for specific programs on a case by case basis.
- Windham Parks & Recreation reserves the right to cancel or consolidate any program that does not meet minimum enrollments.
- RSU14 cancellations does not necessarily mean Windham Parks & Recreation programs will be cancelled.
- In the event a program needs to be cancelled, participants will be notified by
- Phone call.
- Post on windhamrecreation.com.
- In the event a Community Program or Special Event needs to be cancelled, the public will be notified by
- Email blast.
- Post alert and/or cancel program on windhamrecreation.com.
- Post on Windham Parks & Recreations Facebook Page.
- 100% refund if program is cancelled by Windham Parks & Recreation, minus the credit card processing fee.
- Partial refund will be applied if cancelled by Windham Parks & Recreation after sessions begin.
- Full or partial refunds may be applied on a case by case basis if participant withdraws before or after program begins.
- There are no cash refunds.
- Program Coordinator will offer participants the option of an account credit or a refund.
- Account Credits
- Account credits can be used at any time for any programs in the future.
- Account credits can be refunded by check at any time if not used.
- Online or over the phone credit card payments will be refunded back to the credit card (only available within 120 days of original transaction).
- Cash, check or in person credit card payments must be refunded in the form of a check.
- Check refunds may take 2 - 4 weeks to be processed and mailed.
- We do not provide information to third parties.
- We do not keep credit cards on file.