- Available for public use.
- Must be at least 18 years old to make a reservation.
- Facility users must provide adequate adult supervision. No one under the age of 18 will be permitted to use the the facility unsupervised.
- One-time individual facility use for weekdays only may be scheduled over the phone or in person.
- Multi-date or weekend reservations may be requested online or a printable Town Hall Reservation Request Application & Contract is available.
- All reservations may not be included on the public facility calendar.
- Making a reservation request does not guarantee a reservation until approved by Windham Parks & Recreation, received confirmation/permit e-mail and the reservation fee has been paid.
- Weekdays - No Fee
- Weekends - $60 (birthday parties, basketball groups, meetings, etc.)
For more information about making a reservation at Town Hall or to see all reservation, cancellation and refund policies or the user agreement, click here!