- Available for public use.
- Must be at least 18 years old to make a reservation.
- Facility users must provide adequate adult supervision. No one under the age of 18 will be permitted to use the the facility unsupervised.
- Gym and Playground Pavilion reservations may be requested online, in-person, or by phone at (207) 892-1905. A printable reservation form is available here. Please Note: All reservations may not be included on the online public facility calendar.
- Making a reservation request does not guarantee a reservation until approved by Windham Parks & Recreation, received confirmation/permit e-mail and the reservation fee has been paid.
- Conference Room and Council Chambers reservations must be made in-person or by phone at (207) 892-1905.
- Weekdays - No Fee
- Weekends -
- Gym - $20 per hour for Windham residents, $30 per hour for non-residents. (birthday parties, basketball groups, meetings, etc.).
- Playground - $10 per hour
For more information about making a reservation at Town Hall or to see all reservation, cancellation and refund policies or the user agreement, click here!