All businesses, individuals, and community organizations are invited to enter a float, vehicle, walking unit, performances and more in the Parade!
The parade is free to all applicants. Each year, a theme is chosen, and each participant is encouraged to display the theme. This year’s theme is “Summerfest Turns Back Time”.
Floats will be judged based on five factors:
*Best depiction of the 2024 theme
*Best depiction of Summerfest theme: “Bringing Unity to the Community”
Registrations after June 7 may be accepted if space allows
Additional Parade Information
- Saturday, June 22nd at 12:00pm.
- Line-up begins at 11:00am at Windham Town Hall and on the Windham school campus. Specific instructions will be sent by email a week before the event.
- All parade participants who do not have vehicles in the parade must park at the Town Hall and walk to the parade start location.
- Absolutely NOTHING can be thrown from moving parade vehicles. Candy and other items may be handed to parade watchers by walkers only within your group. Please adhere to this. We don’t want kids running into the road chasing candy.
- Each entrant shall be responsible for the supervision of their unit before, during and after the parade. Safety for all float riders is the responsibility of each float sponsor or organizer.
- If children are participating, each entrant must provide adult supervision to accompany them throughout the parade.
- Domestic animals, such as horses, dogs, etc., on leashes, must provide a clean-up crew to walk behind their animals.
- An informational email will be sent to all participants before the event.
- Questions? Email email@example.com.