Introduction to Dance for Grades 1-2
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Grades: 1 & 2
Dates: Mondays, July 3 - August 7 (6 sessions)
Times: 1:00 - 2:00pm
Location: Windham Middle School Aux Gym
Join instructors from Drouin Dance Center to learn the fundamentals of various styles of dance, including jazz, tap, lyrical and acrobatic dance. Flexibility and strength exercises will be incorporated, along with choreography.
Participants should wear comfortable clothing and two types of footwear required for different dance styles:
1. Bare feet, ballet shoes or jazz shoes.
2. Sneakers, tap shoes or dress shoes.
- Registration will open for Windham campers beginning Monday, April 24th.
- Registration will open for non-campers beginning Monday, May 8th.
- Non-campers must provide their own transportation for enrichment programs and must sign in and out with a Parks & Recreation staff member at every session.
- A detailed informational email will be sent to parents before the enrichment program begins. Your email must be on your account and opted into email notifications to receive the email.
- If a session must be canceled due to inclement weather or other circumstances, you will be notified via email before the class begins.
- If your child is absent from a session, please notify the camp directly by calling (207)572-0342.
- If your child can no longer attend the program and you need to cancel, please contact the Parks & Recreation office so we can accommodate anyone who might be on the waiting list.
- Registration closes Friday, June 23rd. If space allows, a late fee will be applied if registering after the registration deadline.