Theater for Grades 3-9
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Dates: Mondays, July 3 - August 7 (6 sessions)
Time: 10:30am - 12:00pm
Location: Windham High School Auditorium
John has been a counselor at Windham Summer Camp since 2021. He earning a B.A. in Theatre Performance at New England College in Henniker, New Hampshire. From 2019-2020, he was the President of Thespian Troupe 211 of the International Thespian Society. John loves being both on and off stage, fishing, hiking and can’t wait to be back at summer camp!
In the Theater Enrichment Program, participants will be introduced to the basic elements of theatrical performance blended together with the outdoor elements of summer camp they already know and love! This program is open to all levels of experience in the theater—whether brand new or a seasoned Shakespearean thespian—we will provide a variety of introductions to theater foundations like improv, scene work, monologues, as well as a field trip to tour a local theater!
- Registration will open for Windham campers beginning Monday, April 24th.
- Registration will open for non-campers beginning Monday, May 8th.
- Non-campers must provide their own transportation for enrichment programs and must sign in and out with a Parks & Recreation staff member at every session.
- A detailed informational email will be sent to parents before the enrichment program begins. Your email must be on your account and opted into email notifications to receive the email.
- If a session must be canceled due to inclement weather or other circumstances, you will be notified via email before the session begins.
- If your child is absent from a session, please notify the camp directly by calling Adventure: (207)572-0034 Ranger: (207)572-0045.
- If your child can no longer attend the program and you need to cancel, please contact the Parks & Recreation office so we can accommodate anyone who might be on the waiting list.
- Registration closes Friday, June 23rd. If space allows, a late fee will be applied if registering after the registration deadline.